LML concentrates on the representation of Homeowners Associations (HOA), Single Family Homeowners, and Commercial Owners in Construction Defect claims against Developers and General Contractors. We represent such clients in California and Nevada in all aspects of construction related claims.
LML represents injured parties in consumer class action litigation in both Federal and State Courts, with a concentration on misbranding and mislabeling in the food and cosmetic segment.
Injured Consumers Have Rights
Every day, thousands of consumers are unknowingly taken advantage of by deceptive business tactics. When you do business with a company by buying its products or entrusting them with your personal information, you expect the business to act honestly and in your best interests. When those expectations are broken, you can lose your hard earned money or suffer the emotional trauma of knowing someone else has your confidential information.
You are likely not alone. If you have been damaged by a company’s deceptive business practices, so have other consumers. Each consumers’ loss may be relatively small, making it difficult for one person to fight back. Therefore, it makes sense that consumers fight these wrongdoings together through a consumer class action.
What Types of Violations Can Consumers Recover For?
- Deceptive and false advertising
- Defective and dangerous products
- Deceptive trade practices
- Deceptive warranties and promises
- Hidden or unlawful fees
- Data breaches of personal or financial information
What Laws Provide Legal Protections for Consumers?
- State unfair and deceptive acts and practices statutes
- False advertising and marketing laws
- Consumer Privacy Statutes
- Warranty laws
- State and federal consumer protection laws
- Common law theories of negligence, strict liability, fraud, breach of contract, breach of warranty, and misrepresentation
Our firm represents individuals or groups who have been severely injured in auto accidents, workplace or in the public.
Our real estate litigation and consultation practice assists buyers and sellers of properties in all aspects of the transaction. Additionally, we help those individuals who have been victims of fraud or misrepresentation in real estate transactions. This includes